Through ironically colourful colourblind eyes....

4/22/2005 11:07:00 PM

Fired up

Something happened tonight that has spurred me to action. I will admit, sometimes I get lazy about life. Sometimes I need soemthing to sort of 'jumpstart'me to be an active participant as opposed to a spectator. Well, just a couple minutes I was 'jumpstarted' once again. I wont go into what did it, thats for my private blog. I will, however, go into what effect it has had on me.At first it pissed me off no end. After I had let off some steam I really began to think about the things that are either missing in my life, or things that are left to be fully explored. I began to think about things I had made plans to do, to learn, to better myself as a person. And I started thinking what the hell is stopping me from getting started on these things. School is now done (for the time being). I have absolutely no reason for not getting started. I have just been a lazy ass, thats all. But now I feel fired up. Lets hope the fire lasts....

Post a Comment