Through ironically colourful colourblind eyes....

9/07/2005 06:40:00 AM

I wonder...

I wonder why it is you still haunt me so
After all this time
A simple, seemingly insignificant act, or lack thereof
Has certain memories rushing back
And I wonder why

Why is it you feature in my dreams
When I rarely ever dream
I wonder
Why are you still at the forefront of my thoughts
When I have pushed you to the back
I wonder

I wonder why we were, and never were
I wonder what we could have been
I wonder why I still wonder
I wonder if you sometimes wonder
What I wonder

I wonder about friendship
And relationship
I wonder why this ship sticks out
Among the others
I thought that ship had sailed

I wonder why that ship didnt survive
The fierce winds and strong seas
I wonder why, from time to time
The ship seems to return from the bottom of the sea

I wonder if its occasional sighting
Is an omen
A reminder
That I still dont know mistakes made
In building that ship
And is doomed to repeat said mistakes

I wonder if that ship didnt actually sink
But was just lost at sea
And, with enough effort, can be found again
Hmm
I wonder...

Anonymous Anonymous did sey...

The wandering wonderings can drive us crazy.

Wed Sep 07, 03:56:00 PM 2005 

~

Blogger Rae did sey...

I like the ship analogy - nice

Thu Sep 08, 05:21:00 PM 2005 

~

Blogger bassChocolate did sey...

Nice.

Thu Sep 08, 11:37:00 PM 2005 

~

Anonymous Anonymous did sey...

I'm hard to get over. Oh wait...u not talking bout me...oh sorry.

Fri Sep 09, 12:12:00 PM 2005 

~

Blogger Sweet Simone did sey...

Good one D! Showing us yet another talent of yours.

Wed Sep 14, 12:50:00 AM 2005 

~

Post a Comment