Through ironically colourful colourblind eyes....

5/17/2005 12:10:00 AM

Movie listing

So my friend Hayden is copying my tactic to take over the blogging world, by starting a topic on his blog and hoping other people will start the same topic on theirs. While I do not consider him a threat to my master plans, I will however help him out a little bit and start the topic he hopes we all will start. Hey, im feeling charitable. So, here is my list of top picks.

Note: my memory is horrible, all the films will not come to me at one time, so I will update the list as I remember them. I should also warn you that im kinda weird in my picking of movies, I will see things in them most people would not see, and hence love them for reasons most other people probably wouldn’t understand. Anyway, here we go, in no certain order:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
LOTR (all 3)
Matrix (first one)
Fight Club
Snatch
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Poetic Justice
Rocky 1, 2 & 4
Face Off
Equilibrium
Spiderman I
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
John Q
Bad Boys
The Rock
Romeo and Juliet (The new one)
The Day the Earth stood still
War of the Worlds
It’s a wonderful life
The Abyss
Collateral
Oscar
Hero

There are also a couple movies I have seen that while wouldnt qualify as a favourite are worth mentioning

Honourable mentions:

Saw
The Returnerer
Naked Weapon
Bound
Ray
21 grams
28 days later
No Good Deed
Natural Born Killers
The Butterfly Effect
High Fidelity
A bronx Tale

Blogger bassChocolate did sey...

TIME Magaine released their 100 all-time best movies. Three of your selections are on that list: Finding Nemo, The Lord of the Rings (the 1st two, i think) and Pulp Fiction. Url for the full list: http://www.time.com/time/2005/100movies/0,23220,listyear_20,00.html

Tue May 24, 12:34:00 AM 2005 

~

Post a Comment