Through ironically colourful colourblind eyes....

5/28/2006 07:18:00 PM

Subaru Legacy GT



















I have to admit, of late they have been catching my eye.

Im now becoming tired of fixing something on my car every other month. It gets real old after a while.

So im shopping around for a new car. But im picky. Id like a car I intend to keep for a while. That means its got to be a newer car, not much older than say 5 years. Id prefer a 4 door, tired of the 2 door thing now. Id really like a stick shift. Not as likely to be stolen (most tief tend not to go for stick shift cars), and more fun to drive. Also more control over how much gas you use. Must be quick, cannot deal with a car that doesnt respond as i press the gas.

Dont want a honda, dont particular like driving them, and too much of a target for thieves. Expensive too. I love Toyota, cause that was the car I drove most often soon after I got my licence. But kinda limited in terms of the attributes im looking for. The only Toyota I found that I like is the Carina GT.

But the more I see the Legacy on the road the more I like it. Hmm...

Ppl ask "why not go for Impreza?" Maintenance cost. More than Id like to shell out.

4 door sedan, turbocharged 2.5L engine, stick shift, not a common car so not attractive to thieves. Now the only part is can I afford it??

Blogger Sweet Simone did sey...

You know i don't know anything about the actual quality of cars, but they are cute, so if u can afford it, GO FOR IT D!! :D Treat yourself

Sun May 28, 10:09:00 PM 2006 

~

Anonymous Anonymous did sey...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Aug 24, 12:24:00 AM 2006 

~

Anonymous Anonymous did sey...

Legacy GT is a more luxurious subaru, with an even bigger turbocharged engine than the earlier impreza's and the same AWD as the impreza. They are also more rare, so that will affect the availability of parts. So if u dont think u can manage to maintain a preza, legacy is a no-no

Sat Sep 23, 02:09:00 PM 2006 

~

Anonymous Anonymous did sey...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Nov 30, 06:55:00 PM 2006 

~

Anonymous Anonymous did sey...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Feb 16, 04:30:00 AM 2007 

~

Post a Comment