Through ironically colourful colourblind eyes....

7/14/2006 09:52:00 AM

World Cup moments

How Brazil lost to France


















Zidane's head buck:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blogger Sweet Simone did sey...

First of all, U TOO LIE!! Roberto did not move?! I never noticed that, i kept asking where he was but i never realised he was still outside the penalty box!! Do you know how far back that is?! ok WHOOSAH!

Anyways, next thing, i love that animation but it is dangerous cause i found myself sitting here watching it over and over. Something like this really should not be this entertaining to me...hmmm.

Fri Jul 14, 01:39:00 PM 2006 

~

Blogger laroper18 did sey...

Note to self- don't talk about Simone's mother or sister...or perhaps Mr.

Sat Jul 15, 01:42:00 PM 2006 

~

Blogger bassChocolate did sey...

I saw the Mortaal Kombat part before. But I need to download the Brazil part... Very funny.

Mon Jul 17, 02:21:00 PM 2006 

~

Post a Comment