Through ironically colourful colourblind eyes....

6/07/2005 02:03:00 AM

From the age of 1....when I jus begun....

Stage 1: Out the womb, never caused no pain. Shhhh, I wont make a sound, I promise. Not even when im hungry. I dont ever get angry.

Stage 2: HAYAAAA!!! Flying fist of Judah-ing around the house. "Diallo why you have to be so loud??" "Diallo cant you sit still for 2 minutes??" "Diallo be quiet!!!" Of course I had to knock out him teeth, him call mi modda ugly...

Stage 3: School. High school. Shhhh, I dont want to make a sound. Run away from the spotlight, run run run. Diana King's shy guy. Quiet. Unassuming. Quick terrible temper, tantrum thrower. Watch out!!! Patience? What dat?

Stage 4: Introspective. Dark mood. Self absorbed. Shhhh. Confidence on shaky foundations, looking for stronger raw materials.

Stage 5: The choir. Piano. Music. Me.

Stage 6: Plastic! VROOOOOM!!!!! Speed. Flight. Free. Instant confidence!! Here, patience is a concept. ERRKS...VROOOOO......

Stage 7: University. Change. New environment. Next major life step. Pan. I'll talk a little louder this time. Still looking for stronger materials.

Stage 8: Patience. Tolerance. Passive. "What pisses you off?" hmm..... Lighter moods. Idler. 'Lets close the door on self and see whats there to do outside...well look at that, here are some stronger materials...' I say to myself out loud.

Stage 9: Im almost at the end, what do I do now? Well, at least foundations are strengthening.

Stage 10: Speak up speak up!! Slipped. Fell. Fell hard. First it felt good, then it didnt. Got back up. Fell again, didnt feel good from the get go, was already bruised. Speak!!! Took a while to get up, still wearing bandages. Spoke too much to the wrong audience.

Stage 11: Fly the coop. With my own wings. On my own. But im used to that. Foundations fortified. I think...

Stage 12: Somewhat introspective. Somewhat self absorbed. Sometimes dark, sometimes not. Somewhat passive. Somewhat patient. Somewhat shy (aw hell who am I fooling). vroom vrooom.... Speak up! But selectively...

Stage 13: School. School of Business. Social life hereby suspended.

Stage 14: School. School of life. Am I prepared for the next exam?

Blogger Rae did sey...

I LOVE THIS!! the way it's done, how much it communicates... everything. Pretty cool.

For the record: ANYONE who calls your mom ugly is either clearly an idiot or legally blind. She's mostly the reason you're so sexy ;) - wasssssssssabiii!!!

Tue Jun 07, 08:01:00 AM 2005 

~

Blogger Bashmentbasses did sey...

OK Rae?!

Nice work D! My stages are too many and many are dark. If I get up the courage one day I'll share.

Tue Jun 07, 08:39:00 AM 2005 

~

Blogger laroper18 did sey...

Re stage 14: time will tell! Just be prepared for anything. I will try to take my own advice in the process...

Sat Jun 11, 11:27:00 PM 2005 

~

Post a Comment