Through ironically colourful colourblind eyes....

6/06/2005 09:09:00 PM

I hate thieves

Oh how I hate the lot of them. They piss me off so. I'm leaving my office to go get something to eat. As I approach my car from the front I notice something is different...when I get to the car I realize my foglamps are missing. I have been robbed yet again. To rass I dont even know exactly when it happened, i've just noticed it tonight. I just kneel and stare at the empty slots.

I am tired of thieves, I really am. I am tired of being a victim. My first encounter with them was when I was about 12 years old. I was walking home from computer class. As I open the door I notice the place looks slightly different. A couple of items in the living room were out of place. At first I thought my father had been looking for something and didnt bother to fix things back. Then I went to my parents' bedroom and found the place ransacked, and the windows pried(sp?) open. Thats when I realized what had happened. Then I wondered what if I had come home a couple minutes earlier, seeing as how I arrived home alone. They took my radio, VCR, jewellery, money and get this, my nintendo but left the controllers and the adapter. Go figure.

The next encounters I remember because they happened fairly recently. Theyve broken into my car 3 times: once 2 weeks after I got it, then again when I got a radio and speakers as gifts, and a third time when I was going home from a session. Funnily enough, my car and the two cars my mother have owned have gotten broken into, but none of the 4 cars my father has owned have ever been broken into. Curious. Anyway, then they tried to break into my house, didnt get in but broke my bedroom window and took stuff. That was what led me to move out, that was enough for me.

And now, robbed again. One would think I would have been used to it by now but it doesnt get any easier. It still pisses me off as much as it did the very first time. I dont even use the fog lamps more than so, but the idea of having something taken away from me pisses me off to no end.

Blogger Rae did sey...

Wow. I dunno wah wid u and tief soh. I'm really sorry to hear it though. I can only imagine how frustrated you must feel... and the sad part - no end in sight. People just too corrupt. Thank God it wasn't confrontational - that is dangerous stuff.

Mon Jun 06, 10:21:00 PM 2005 

~

Blogger bassChocolate did sey...

Whether or not you use them, they're still yours. I'm sorry that keeps happening to you. It's annoying to see things you work for being simply taken away by others.

Tue Jun 07, 12:09:00 AM 2005 

~

Blogger Bashmentbasses did sey...

How you love bitter me so?

I feel your pain though I've only had vandals plague my cars, not thieves. My house.... different story. They've broken in, reached through the windows, stolen from the porch, from the trees, the garden, my turtles, garden tiles, clothes off the line, sheets and other stuff off the line. Been held up on the road.....

If I didn't work hard for it someone did. They never seem to care.

Tue Jun 07, 08:35:00 AM 2005 

~

Post a Comment